Yesterday Kennedy and I went sledding at a church near-by. When we pulled in the parking lot Kennedy told me "I need to find myself a husband." (Yeah, I have no idea where she gets this stuff.) I explained to her that she won't need to find one for a long, long time but that when she does she needs to pick a great one, one like daddy.
Later that night when putting her to bed I was telling Jay that Kennedy was looking for a husband. Kennedy overheard and said "yeah, and I need to find a great, great big one like you, daddy! " It was so funny. I love that she added the 'big' part... what a funny kid!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Kira, It's Janice, you know Frances' sister. Found you through Beth's blog. Your little Kennedy is so funny, that is hilarious that she said that to her dad. Hope you don't mind if I spy now and then.
So cute! She would be very lucky to find a great guy like her daddy!
Post a Comment