Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just changing the blog a bit...

(I don't ever want to fully remove something from the blog, as I am making the blog into a scrapbook and want to make sure everything gets in there... sorry for the confusion.)

On Lost ,Charlie notes the best moments of his life. I read a few weeks ago, in a scrapbook magazine, about someone doing this same thing for their scrapbook. I thought it was a great idea; but, I am going to have to add as I think of more, because one moment stands out as the best and it is difficult for me to compare others to that.

Sometime in August, 2000: Jay took me to the Ranch for the day I even remember what we were wearing. We went to Buffalo flat, sat on a blanket and just talked. I was so happy and so in love with Jay I just started to cry; because I knew Jay would make me happy forever, it seemed to me like the perfect person had come out of nowhere, even though he had been in my life the entire time. I knew at that moment that eternal happiness was possible. I remember telling Jay that I couldn't wait for us, I couldn't wait until it was Jay and I, and our family. It was probably the first time since I had started dating Jay that I felt more comfortable going forward with our relationship, than I did sitting on the fence. Before this day I don't know that I was ready to make the whole hearted commitment to marry him, but this was the day... I chose us!

No comments: