Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Hunter D!!!

Hunter with his favorite toy... a ball. Happy 1/2 birthday HD! We love you!


This past weekend we celebrated Hunter's half birthday. Since he loves balls we gave him a ball. Kennedy and I wrapped it up with so much paper you could hardly tell it was a ball but the moment we handed it to him he began yelling "BA! BA!" (he knew it was a ball) He was so excited the entire time he was trying to open it. It was hilarious. We all couldn't help but laugh at his fun personality.

On Monday I took him to Dr. Wilcox for his 18-month checkup. He is still a big kid, but leveling out now and it appears he body is checking up to his head and stomach... he is much better proportioned now than at birth. The doctor commented on his awesome personality and told me he thought Hunter was hilarious. I have to agree. Hunter definitely does not lack personality.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Happy Half Birthday cutie little boy! I love his smile!