However... this is really similar to one I did just a while back... so sorry:
What's his name? Jay Dean Weight
How long have you been together? We just had our 7 year anniversary.
How long did you date? From first date to marriage it was only 6 1/2 months... crazy.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Jay.
Who said I love you first? Me.
Who is taller? I am. HA! Yeah right!
Who is smarter? It really depends in what. I can recall more, but when it comes to spelling and grammar, it is totally Jay.
Who does laundry? I do mostly, but sometimes he helps me fold.
Who does the dishes? Both of us. Jay always does them after I cook dinner.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well technically he teeters on the right side and I have the middle and the left side.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Jay does, but I keep asking him to teach me how.
Who cooks dinner? If Jay is home we both do, otherwise I do.
Who drives when you are together? Jay. I hate driving, I think I am going to die out there.
Who is more stubborn? Um... the one who's last name was originally Schrader is the right answer.
Who kissed who first? Jay kissed me. But I definitely wasn't opposed to it!!!
Who proposed? Gay question... Jay did.
Who has more siblings? Jay is 5th of 6, and I am 6th of 6. So we tie!
I am not going to tag anyone... but do it if you want!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Fun answers! I also like the template you put on your blog! Really cute!
I am loving your template. I'm glad we figured it out! Call me when you're ready to photoshop!
kira,
I just had someone ask me how to do a template. How did you do it? It's cute! Bryndee
Good job on the new template. Looks great.
Kira!! Your blog is SOO cute! I want to know how you did it! I started work last week full time so my time has gone out the window, I hope we settle in a routine soon! But seriously..your blog looks AWESOME!!! I'll try to call you this weekend.
Post a Comment