Sunday, January 27, 2008
A Better Place...
I suppose President Hinckley is now where he belongs, with all the other great and amazing people who have all helped us get through the bad and love the good times in life. Tonight while putting Kennedy down we talked to her about his passing and told her that he was in a better place with people he loved and those who love him. I personally have felt his love and learned so much for him as a person. I admire how he could bring comfort to anyone and make them feel love, not only from himself, but also the love of our Savior. We will miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
He is in a better place! I'm glad we know that and that we still have Pres. Hinckley's council and example to follow..
it was so good to talk to you last night, hope you got your laundry done:)
Post a Comment