Saturday, January 5, 2008

Talking Baby


So, Hunter is sitting her on my lap as I just added that last posting of the Vegas Bowl. Hunter took one look at the picture and yelled "yeay! GO GO GO!' It was so cute. He is talking quite a bit these past two weeks and says everything in context, it is so cute. The other night, we were getting ready to give the kids a bath and asked "Who wants to take a bath?" Kennedy raised her hand and said "ME". Hunter quickly followed with his hand in the air saying "MEEEEE!" Jay and I laughed for a long time. Some of Hunter's favorite words are: no, go, uh-oh, duck, dog, more, oooohhh (when he sees an animal or a baby), book, hi, hello, night-night, Jesus, and nose. It is so fun to hear him talk so much.

3 comments:

teamw said...

I love hearing the things little guys start saying, I think it's one of the cutest things ever!

Tristan said...

So cute! First words are so much fun!

bladenfamily said...

He has the cutest smile ever. HE is good at taking pictures. I love when they start talking alot.