Friday, February 8, 2008
Here comes the SUN!!!
I have to post today and just say how grateful I am for the sun and the seasons. This winter has been LONG, and cold, and so incredibly snowy and gloomy. This morning I was sitting at the computer and noticed how bright the basement is... the sun is out! I don't think much could have made me happier today. In High School I did my science project on how the weather affects our moods. (I won at the school and got to go to the region competition, nothing too cool, but I got a free day off of school.) It really does make a difference for me and I am so grateful to live in a place where I can experience all four-seasons so I can experience each one and the excitement I feel with the change of seasons. Anyway, Spring is my favorite and I am so happy to see that today Spring is trying... I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I said the same thing, that i couldnt be happier because of the sun. It just made me refreshed for the morning.
I totally believe this too. Come down for a visit any time you're blue!
Post a Comment