Monday, February 25, 2008

Funny Kennedy

On the light-hearted side of life: This weekend Jay and Kennedy were sitting down for a bowl of cereal. As Jay was eating his temples were moving up and down, Kennedy studied him for a minute and then asked Jay: "Why is your brain eating inside there?!" Gotta love what they say!

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

These are my total favorite! She is so so cute. It was fun to see her. I forgot to tell you: She asked my why I lived in 'George'. So fun!

Tristan said...

That is seriously funny!! Was Jay able to keep the cereal from coming out his nose when she said that?!? HA! Too cute!

teamw said...

how funny can one girl be? seriously!?!? she is a crack up!

Slades said...

she makes me laugh. the girl is so grown up.

Kristin said...

Hey Kira how are you i just founf your blog through another firend of mine... How are you? Your kids are way cute!! Hey i couldn't find you email on here and just wanted to check if you care if i read your blog?? Anyways I just started one for my parents and I have become addicted. You can check it out if you want it is kinda fun to see what old friends are upto! lancasterfamilyadventures.blogspot