Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Pretty Perfect Weekend!!


This weekend really couldn't have been much better! It started out with Thai take-out followed by a Schrader-sibling game night. The kids all had a late-night and Savanah, Avery and Brielle (and parents) stayed for a sleepover. Saturday morning we woke up and made a big breakfast. My mom joined us for breakfast and some more gaming! (Games are one of our favorite past times.) After games we got out our tubes and sleds (thanks for the borrowage, Beth) and went sledding at Lindon city park. It was a perfect day for sledding, the sun was out and the snow was perfect.
Tiffany and I then left the kids at home with the guys for a quick shopping trip and then headed to Corene's house for David's 2nd birthday party. We ate dinner and... played more games. By the time it was time to go home I was exhausted! I am happy today that it is the sabbath and I get to stay home and just rest, but it sure was fun!

The Schrader cousins' late-night!

Indian Poker (Lowell's Favorite)!!!

Check out our snow men! We didn't have anything to decorate their faces so it ended up more like snow towers. We also intended on making one big one, but couldn't lift the base of the smaller one, so ended up with two. That was some heavy snow.Hunter ready to go sledding!

No comments: