I didn’t post much in the past few weeks, so I don’t think I mentioned that Jay and I got new callings at the beginning of January. I am in the library and he is the scout-master. (The bishop told me that his calling would take lots of time… he wasn’t kidding!) So, when the bishopric showed-up Tuesday night we were wondering what was up. They came over to call me to be Young Women's camp director. Honestly, I couldn't be more excited. I know it will be a lot of work, but it is my dream-calling and in our ward, even better. I love the Young Women in our ward and haven't even worked with them yet. I am so excited! Let me know if you have any good ideas!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
New Callings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Guess what?!?! I was called as our Camp Director today!! too funny.. so yeah we'll have to share our ideas and stuff b/c I am totally stoked about it but I want to do a good job too :) good luck on your end!
I have done this one before. It was a lot of fun. I'll look through my stuff and give you my best ideas. Do you still go to mutual dell? How fun!
I'm totally jealous! That calling would be SO much fun. You'll do amazing!
I think YW Camp Director would be a totally fun calling! I know you will do awesome at it!
That is such a good calling for you. You are so creative and will have a blast with it! Bryn
Post a Comment