Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So busy!

A quick trip to Kolob.

He's a boy... of course he would love Cabella's...
A fun trip to Cabella's with Tori, Logan and Brayden.
Kennedy is really into making weird faces right now.

I haven't posted for awhile because we have been so busy with... life. I used to post every Sunday night, but with the new church schedule I am having a hard time finding the time to do it. I know it is just two hours difference, but it seems to be a big difference. Here are a few pictures of what our little family has been up to.

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I love the funny face picture of Kennedy. Mindy was commenting to me the other day about how cute your kids are. I agree. Love them.

teamw said...

you guys look so great! I miss the nature and beauty of Utah...please do post ANY pics of the great Utah outdoors.

glad to see you guys have time for family fun...I know it's hard to squeeze it all in. you guys are a great example to me! THANK YOU!!