1- Jay
2- Kennedy
3- Hunter
4- The gospel
5- My friends6- Our dogs
7- My brothers and sisters
8- My parents
9- My Weight Family
10- Reality TV
11- Romantic Comedies12- Chocolate
13- Sunsets
14- Being able to work from home15- Funny Jokes
16- Good books (although I don't read much I do love good books).
17- The Office
18- Hearing Kennedy tell me I am the best mommy in the world!19- Being married to my best friend
20- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
21- Cleaning my house to de-stress
22- Having a clean house
23- The last two hours of the night when I get to be with just Jay.
24- Springtime
26- Going on vacations
27- Cruises
28- When Hunter lets me cuddle him like he is still my baby.
29- The 4th of July
31-Talking to a good friend
32-Shopping online
33- Christmas time
34- Playing board games
35- Going on a jog- WOW, huh! Never thought I would say that!36- Being able to just relax on Sundays.
37- Scrapbooking
38- Decorating my house
39- Being pregnant- I am not pregnant, I just like being pregnant (better put that disclaimer in with Kennedy around :)
40- Football!!!
41- Sledding/ tubing42- The mountains
43- Camping
44- Pleasant Grove
45- BBQs
46- DisneyMovies
47- Planning stuff (trips, parties, my day, etc.)48- Blogging
49- Getting a pedicure
50- Lilacs
51- Good N Plenty- I had to add that one, it's my new crave!





3 comments:
I could steal your list...that was fun to read! Loved the jogging one.
That is a great list! It so just reminds me why I love you and why we are friends because I can write a VERY similar list :)
Great list I should do one my self! We are moving to North Carolina in two weeks.
Post a Comment