




Seriously what is funnier than watching 4-year olds dance?! It was awesome! Kennedy and her cousins: Lauren and Grace are in dance class together and it is so fun to watch them together.
Kennedy did really well on her first dance. Her second dance, she noticed the trophies and was kind of just doing her own thing. After the second dance she ran to the front of the stage (Jay and I were sitting on the front row) and asked if she could go get her trophy that was on the other side of the stage. I had to tell her to get back to the rest of her class. The class then went off stage for the finale, when they came back Kennedy and her cousin Grace noticed the older girls in the back were clapping, not bowing, so they both started clapping and missed the entire bow. Then the rest of the class moved to the back of the stage while Kennedy and Grace stayed at the front of the stage, just clappin' away! It was awesome...Then when their dance teacher told them they could each have a trophy Kennedy beelined it to the trophy table and was back to us before nearly anyone else had even reached the table. It was great. She kept us laughing all night. I think she loved getting a trophy as much (maybe more) than she loved performing.





2 comments:
Maddie's is the end of June and it is going to be so dang cute!
Kennedy looks adorable in her little dance costume! It is so fun to watch 4 year olds dance!
that's hillarious! I know, little girls dancing is a sight to behold! What fun. I'm sure its even more intertaining when one of the 4-year-olds is your own!!
Post a Comment