Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Baby boy?

Look at the change in just 10 months!

Lately I have felt like my baby just isn't a baby at all anymore. He is walking, talking, and making us laugh everyday. He is forming sentences and is playing better with other kids. I was looking at him today and thought: "There isn't much about him that is still baby." I will miss that baby boy, but love the little man our Hunter has become. We love you, Baby Bear!

4 comments:

teamw said...

Holy Cow!!! time flies and kids grow up soo fast!! What a stud you have!

Tristan said...

Time does fly! It is kind of hard and fun and the same time because they are growing and learning new things. But they aren't really your baby anymore!

Hunter is a way cute kid!

:: ashley :: said...

what a handsome little guy! congrats!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

They grow so fast!!! Its bitter sweet. Amelia is becoming less and less of a baby. Thankfully we still rock and cuddle before bed time. I don't know what I'd do with out that special time we have. NO matter how big he gets, he will always be your baby!