On May 9th, Jay took Hunter to his first Fathers and Sons, so Kennedy and I had a "Mommy- Daughter date". We each took our purses and headed to the mall. Kennedy got to spend her $ at the Disneystore (it took most of our night together trying to get her out of that store.) And Mommy spent her $ at the soap sale at Bath and Body works. Then we went for dinner and ice cream in the mall eatery followed by a quick trip to the "surprise" place; the place where Kennedy got to ride on some fun little kid rides... Kennedy calls it the surprise place and I forgot what it is called, so surprise place sounds good to me!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Fathers and sons = Mother and Daughter
On May 9th, Jay took Hunter to his first Fathers and Sons, so Kennedy and I had a "Mommy- Daughter date". We each took our purses and headed to the mall. Kennedy got to spend her $ at the Disneystore (it took most of our night together trying to get her out of that store.) And Mommy spent her $ at the soap sale at Bath and Body works. Then we went for dinner and ice cream in the mall eatery followed by a quick trip to the "surprise" place; the place where Kennedy got to ride on some fun little kid rides... Kennedy calls it the surprise place and I forgot what it is called, so surprise place sounds good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I LOVE Kennedy's hat!! It is so cute on her!
I can't wait until I can take Savanna on girly shopping trips. How fun! I don't believe the have little graduations. So cute!
Post a Comment