I am glad HD was sleeping so well this day, I have always loved the way he sleeps like a little stink bug and am happy he didn't wake up when I took pictures.
Oh, Hunter is Hunter... but we LOVE him and he makes us laugh everyday. These are some pictures of Hunter this week.





5 comments:
I love a sleeping baby! :) Or kid in Hunter's case...he is so big!
that position is pretty comfy when pregnant too! I don't blame him for sleeping that way. He's a cutie!
that position is pretty comfy when pregnant too! I don't blame him for sleeping that way. He's a cutie!
He is super cute! Hey, we should take our kids walking together! I think that would be fun. When could you go?
Hey Kira, I was so glad that you made a comment on my blog. Your family is so cute. Your little girl is adorable. It was good to see you at the run. Thanks so much for coming out and for the support for Katie and her girls. You are awesome.
Post a Comment