Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another field trip!

Kennedy's preschool this year has been super busy going on field trips. The first field trip to the fire station didn't allow extra kids (AKA: Hunter) so I left him home, but TONS of other moms brought their kids... I really hate it when others don't follow the rules and you follow the rules, but no one seems to care... pet peeve. ANYWAY, this one was for siblings too and I was so glad. We all had such a fun time.
Since when we went to the pumpkin patch they hadn't had their 'first frost' we had to plow down sunflowers to find the pumpkins. Unfortunately we went into the wrong part of the "sunflower field" were there were no pumpkins, so we plowed down a bunch of sunflowers for no reason at all (whoops!). Hunter didn't like that part much and kept saying "carry"= "Scary", so I pretty much had to carry him the whole way. That part wasn't so much fun.
Kennedy and her cousin Grace. It is so fun to have Grace in the same class as Kennedy.

Smiley Hunter.

Kennedy, Hunter and Grace
Kennedy
Hunter, mom, and Kennedy on the hay ride. It was a bumpy picture...
The lack of frost made for some awesome pictures in the sunflowers. This is Kennedy and her teacher.
Hunter with his pumpkin and "snacks"

5 comments:

teamw said...

pumpkin patches are one of the reasons I love this time of year! I still need to find one for us to go to. your kids are so cute!

Tristan said...

Cute pictures! I too hate it when people don't follow the rules but you do! MAJOR Pet Peeve! ;)

bladenfamily said...

I love pumpkin patches! Good thing you went before it snowed!

Tori and Steve said...

Looks like fun! Pumpkin pictures are the best! I think fall is the best time to take outdoor pictures! Your kids are so darling!

Amber said...

Oh that was one fun day friend!