Sweet tether ball contest! Aren't the girls so cute! Go Deb... I mean Kennedy! Corene and I duked out a pretty intense tether ball battle, in the end... she won, but it was not an easy battle. When we got there it was SO windy, and the wind was SO cold. But it wasn't crowded at all and we had a really fun time. I like (am trying to love) fall and LoVe spending time with family. I laughed so hard this weekend, it was a great time.
2 comments:
You are not the first one to blog about CornBelly's there in UT. It looks like a really fun time! You got some really fun pictures too!
Ahh man, we were going to go to that, but then things happened and we couldn't make it. Now I am way sad. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Post a Comment