Today we spend the day in SLC; we went to the zoo as a family and as we were driving up there I noticed a significant amount of OMABA/ BIDEN signs and announced my observation: "Whoa. There are a lot of democrats up here, look at all the Obama signs."
Kennedy: "Who's Obama?"
Kira: "Kennedy, you know who Obama is..." (she must love his name or something... she says it all the time.)
Kennedy: "Oh yeah, the brown guy!"
I am not posting this because I condone Kennedy referring to Obama as the "Brown guy"... but it is always so funny when something like that comes out of an innocent 4-year old.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love the innocence of children! So cute!!
that is funny!! do you remember when Preston refered to a baby as the 'chocolate baby'? Too funny!
Post a Comment