
For those of you that know me well, know that I don't do many super 'domestic' things. I don't love to sew, I have made a quilt... once. I pretty much consider shopping at the fruit stand domestic. But, when my sister told me she learned to make bread and it was super easy and fun, let alone cheap, I decided to give it a try. With the economy the way it is I figure it would be helpful for me to at least learn how to do it, even if I never actually do it, just to know would be good. But, fortunately, I had a great time learning to make the bread with my sister and really enjoyed it... and it tasted great and REALLY was as easy as she told me it was. I have already made it twice in one week... a serious miracle. I figure if I make homemade bread Jay will just love me more, right?





8 comments:
Look at you go! Ryan actually makes some really yummy bread. He has the muscles for kneading though.
Yeah for YOU!! I had a roommate that gave me a really easy roll recipe and everybody in my extended family thinks i am betty crocker!!
I dare you to branch out and make scones or something!!
Also I am not really training Camden (19mo) I am training Ethan who is 3 almost 4!!!! Camden just like to copy so hopefully he will be easier!
It's a good thing we don't live below you anymore.... or you would have to make bread for me too! I can smell it baking right now... yummm!
Good for you! My mom only made bread, she never bought it. I wish that rubbed off. It was the best. If you can do that then jam is the easy part!
I just have to say Kira's bread rocks! And I'ts great that she makes it so often, some of it even reminded me of eating fresh bread in Colombia. Kira, I love you!
Wow Kir good for you, so when can I expect my loaf?
home made bread gets 'um every time! Way to be domestic! I'm impressed. :)
will you share your reicpe? I love homemade bread but mine always seems to dry out sooner than we eat it. please give me an on-blog mini class.
Post a Comment