I saw this on my friend's sister's blog (I know, I was bored and needed something to do while I watched the debates) and thought it was fun.
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Where is your significant other? beside
3. Your hair? bored
4. Your mother? vacationing
5. You father? sleeping
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? bats
8. Your dream/goal? celestial
9. The room you're in? front
10. Your hobby? too many
11. Your fear? loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? PG
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? non-emotional
15. One of your wish list items? TV
16. Where you grew up? PG
17. The last thing you did? blogged
18. What you're wearing? cotton
19. Your TV? debate
20. Your pet? CUTE
21. Your computer? exhausted
22. What do you think of tags like this? okay
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? brother
25. Where would you rather be? Disneyland
26. Something you're not wearing right now? shoes
27. Favorite store? online
28. Your summer? rocked
29. Love someone? kids
30. Favorite color? Blue
31. The last time you laughed? barely
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey fun tag, so I use the picasa program from Google. You download it free and it organizes all your pictures and then because it is a Google program you can upload to you blog extra easy. If you have questions you can email me.
Ok that's pretty fun to read. Even with only one word Kira I can still see your personality in the answers. I love you BFF.
like that one, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment