For those of you who haven't seen how similar all our babies really do look... (wish I had a better one of Kennedy, but I've misplaced my thumb drive which had most of her birth photos on it :(
Kennedy- 2 days old


Hunter- 1 day old

Crew- 1 day old
When I had Hunter the comment I heard most was: "He looks just like her dad!"
And with Crew the comment I hear most is: "He looks just like her dad!"
Along with:
"He looks just like the Weights." "Wow! All your kids look the same!" "He looks like your husband's brothers." - not sure how great the last comment is.
I guess I don't mind, being that the Weights are, in my opinion, a very good-looking group of people. But it does get it little disheartening when the only person that has even mentioned my child looks like me is the 80+ year-old woman at church whose eye-sight is questionable anyway. I figure they're mine though, cause I did birth them.





4 comments:
Kennedy is yours for sure. And when you get to know them, lots of your personality is evident in both of them. We'll see about baby Crew.
So cute. Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe Hunter's hair. Congrats on the new little guy and don't worry, they don't all look just like their daddy. That's the great thing about having kids is that they get parts of both parents. It's an adventure every time one comes along to see what they turn out like. You guys are all adorable. Inside and out.
I totally think Kennedy has Jay's coloring but looks like you. Your kids are adorable!
i hear ya girl!!! EVERYONE says our boys look just like Carl (like you, not that I mind that), some people will throw in that they have my eyes or something....I usually say, 'well,I'm glad I got something in...I did after all do all the work'...I try to sound funny but yeah, it get old hearing it.
But I think as your kids get older they look like good mixes...when kids are little it's hard to tell, and they change so much so fast!
hey, we are coming to UT for a week in July, if you guys aren't too busy we'd LOVE to see you guys, let me know. We fly out the 17th and back on the 25th.
Post a Comment