Cutest baby ever!


So, I attempted Spanish in honor of Jay, and I knew he would get a good laugh out of my awesome attempt. There are so many awesome cheesy things I can say about Jay! He is pretty much the coolest peson I know. He is totally chill, and a great dad! He is my best friend and makes me so happy! Happy Birthday Jay D. I love you, babe!

Hunter was totally concerned with the gifts!




We love you, Daddy! From Kennedy, Hunter, and Crew.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the baby pic. I had been patiently waiting...
Your hair looks so long Kira!
Happy Birthday Jay!!
Hey Jay, Happy Birthday! It's nice to know we are still friends after all these years. You rock, and your wife is freaking amazing...and your kids are adorable.
and when I get on it, I will give you more freaking awesome pictures. Have a great one!
Happy birthday jay.. Kira you make me laugh... your Spanish is more like Portuguese but good job you are amazing..
Post a Comment