Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crewser...

So, yes, I know I look like Shiz in this picture.  But the kids are cute!
Holding sister's hand.  Imagine the best big sister ever... that's our Kennedy!
I don't even have to worry about feeding him.  The kids both feed him and Kennedy burps him.
Not the cutest pic, but you can see the red in his hair.
Grandma Dearing, Grandma Roylene, and Baby Crew.
These are some pictures our awesome friends Erin and Kristine took when Crew was 5 days old.  We love them all!  Thanks, ladies!


6 comments:

Tristan said...

He's so cute!! I can't wait to meet him in person. I promise I will be coming by soon and bring you those diapers!

Teri said...

Kira he is so adorable. Yay for babies! By the way that pic on your sidebar of you as a little girl is so cute... you haven't changed a bit in 20+ years :)

Loralee said...

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Those photos are just precious. And can I tell you how much I love the name Crew? So fun!

Congratulations over and over again.

Shayla Shumaker said...

how stinkin precious!

Naomi said...

What a doll!

teamw said...

he is so precious!!!