So, apparently Kennedy is really susecptible to pressure. I admit that I have given into an infomercial a time or two, but Kennedy is really trying to sell us on the idea of a few things:
- At breakfast Thursday morning she told us that we really need to get one of those things to put our tomatoe plants in so the grow upside down. "That way they will grow really well and you don't have any back strain."... back strain?... it was hilarious. (She was talking about the "topsy turvy").
- This morning while I was brushing my teeth Kennedy informed me that on the TV there is a thing you can"simply put on the wall and push to get your toothpaste. Instead of pushing on the tube." (Illustrated by her pushing on the bathroom counter so hard and her face shook... awesome.) She thinks we should get that... I think she is the best!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Kennedy is too funny! Maybe she will have a future in sales. :)
So cute! They are pretty convincing products. I love the toothpaste one because it is something that is always so messy in our tiny bathroom.
hey, I agree with her 100% Who doesn't need a really cool toothpaste squeezer? I have actually seen the very commercial she is talking about, and it does look pretty sweet! You have a great family girl!
She is so hilarious I always love to hear the things your kids say. They rock.
Post a Comment