Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heath Ledger...

First of all, I think Heath Ledger is totally HOT! Not quite sure where I first viewed the great hair, or the hot jaw, (probably in 10 Things I Hate About You) but sometime in the late 90's I totally fell in love with this guy's look. So, you can imagine my great pleasure when our friends mentioned that our totally cute little boy looks like... HEATH LEDGER! I always knew I thought Hunter was one of the cutest kids around, but it was seriously a "proud mommy" moment to know that my child was compared with "One of The Most Beautiful People".





I think my little guy is certainly eligible to be compared! What do you think?!

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Heath Ledger is totally HOT! (well he was anyway, so sad). Hunter is ADORABLE! I love he big blue eyes and his curly blonde hair! He's a lady-killer!

i'm erin. said...

Oh my gosh, I so have a crush! he is adorable

teamw said...

fo sor!!! you better watch out when the ladies start coming round!