Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Our last winter blast!
If there was one day this entire winter I had to forget my camera... it would be this one. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the most fun time Kennedy and I had with my parents and nieces at the Soldier Hallow tubing hill. It was a last minute deal, but the place was so empty and the weather was PERFECT. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. It was fun! Kennedy was so brave and after the first time down in a train with mommy (they make each one ride in their own tube). She was ready to go by herself. I let her and she loved it and wasn't the least bit scared. We went down together in a big 6 sided star as a family and that was really fun too. It was one of the better days I have had this winter, but I am still ready to say good-bye to the cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment