Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A shout out to my sisters!

This picture is the best, it shows the FIESTY side of Hunter that many people have not yet seen or understood. Hunter was a perfect baby until about 18 months, then something just clicked and now... he definitely gets what he wants. No pushing him around. He is such a funny boy.
I had a hard week this past week... we got all of Jay's medical bills and I hadn't been that concerned about $ in a long, long time. Thankfully, that was the same day I spent the afternoon with my mom and sisters. They understood our situation and were so quick to help, understand, and give me a shoulder to cry on. I love having great sisters.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Aaaww! I love my sister too! I am glad that they are there for you! I miss Thanksgiving Point! It is beautiful!

Then again...I can drive to the beach anytime I want...I live close to San Francisco, one of the coolest cities ever! Just had to cheer myself up there! ;)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Don't worry. It will all work out $$ wise. Try not to stress too much. I'm glad you were able to get some love and understanding from your mom and sisters. What a blessing!

H and E said...

I love your post about sisters, they are the best! I honestly don't know what I would do without them! We are lucky to have them in our lives!

marilyn schrader said...

We are family! We are here for each other. We laugh together and cry together, We work together and play together. When I count my blessings I count you twice!
Love Mom