Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kennedy Cracks us up!

On our way to our friends last night we were talking about all the different things we can grow up to be when get big. I asked Kennedy what she would like to be when she grew up...
Kennedy: (thoughtfully) "Um... how do I get to be a butterfly?"
Jay and I laughed... lots.

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

She is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys!

:: ashley :: said...

Hey Kira! I have been out of town for the last 2 weeks and I got your message, I am free pretty much anytime to come look at that stuff now, so just let me know when works for you!

Slades said...

hahaha I hope my kids entertain me non stop like that.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

lol that's too cute! how did you break the news to her that she can't be a butterfly?!

Tristan said...

That is so cute!! I want to be a butterfly too!