Thursday, July 17, 2008

Watch the baby grow!

Hunter's Birthday 2008
Hunter's Birthday 2007
Hunter's Birthday 2006

After I re-read Hunter's birthday postings I was thinking about how quickly his life has gone since he was born. I thought I would share some pictures of him (just seeing these pictures makes me want to pinch his chub cheeks again... I miss those). I have loved having this child in my life. He reminds me to laugh everyday.

4 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

yay! he is so cute, I was telling Justin how he was saying "Baby, Cute" when we were at your house yesterday, I can't wait till my little guys can talk! Thanks again for all your help, you are the best! Have fun in Disneyland!

Tristan said...

I wish kids didn't grow so fast!! He is just too cute!

Happy Birthday Hunter!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

oh what a cute little guy! Yes, those cheeks look irresistable! :) Time does fly... Try to soak in the stage he is in right now, cause before you know it, you'll be missing that too!

The Chris Jackson's said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much your babies have grown. I think that the last time I saw you you were still pregnant with your little boy! They are adorable! I still have your thank you card because I have no address to send it to. Yours is the one that I feel the most guilty about too, because your gift was so creative and fun. We loved it. Anywho, I hope you are doing great. :)