Tuesday, July 15, 2008
So Happy and Thankful...
I know we all have weeks like I have had, but I still feel a bit uncomfortable posting about feelings that are so deep for me. The past couple of weeks I have experienced major highs and minor/ major lows. I have felt so close to the Savior and so loved by family and friends. I am so happy to have Jay's parents home. I am so grateful to have AMAZING in-laws that love Jay and I and our children so much. It has been so much fun to watch our kids get to know their "new" grandparents. They are truly inspiring examples. I have loved the opportunity to listen to them and to strengthen my own testimony by their sharing of their experiences. I have just felt so thankful to know what I know, to know that I have a Savior and that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I feel so loved and am so happy to have the opportunity to enjoy the life I have been given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment