
Today we leave for Disneyland! We are so excited and even more excited for our kids! I will do my best to post, but you never know I may be too busy riding Splash Mountain (that was my favorite at 14- the last time I went... let's see what it is now...).





7 comments:
You're going to love it! Carter still talks about it. See you tonight!
Have SO much fun!! It'll be a great fam trip.
Enjoy! I plan to see many pictures of your trip when you get home to blog them. :)
I am so jealous. Wish we were there with you. I hope you guys havea great time and be sure to give Mickey a squeeze for me ok. Miss you.
Hey guys! Have a blast! Can't wait to see all your photos! Will you be back to scrapbook them on Saturday?
Have the best time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Love your Blog! We had soooo much fun with you, Jay, Kennendy and Hunter and Malynne in Ca. My funnest JOB is being a GamMa, and Bill's is Pomp!
Love, Marilyn
Post a Comment