
Ever wandered what Space mountain really looks like? Well, Jay and I got stuck... getting stuck was crappy, but it was cool to see the inside of the ride.

Awesome picture, check out Jay... that is the best.

Hunter by the end of the day... this is how we all felt.

Hunter and Malynne in the teacups.

Kennedy in the teacups.

Daddy with the poser, Hunter.

Hunter trying on the Nemo hat.

Kennedy's Minnie Mouse hat.

Kennedy, Hunter and Daddy. This was one of Kennedy and HD's favorite rides.

When HD would sit on my shoulders he wouldn't leave my hair alone... it got messy.

At Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Hunter and mommy...

Hunter and Kennedy on Dumbo.

Disneyland is magical.

Belle was the first thing we saw after coming into Disneyland. Since Belle is one of Kennedy's favorite princesses, she was so happy.

Pluto... by the end of the trip Hunter knew him by name.

Malynne, Hunter, Kira, and Kennedy in front of "the castle".
I know, we shouldn't have gone to Disneyland on Sunday but due to an unexpected extra day with my parents, we had to modify our original plans (which were a little more fit for the Sabbath). We had a great day at Disneyland. We started off in Fantasyland, and it felt magical from the second we got there. Disneyland was more fun than I remember it being!
1 comment:
I love Disneyland!! We are hopefully going in a month too. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment