Thursday, July 9, 2009

Priceless!

Who is willing to pay $800 out-of-pocket for this amazing contraption no larger than my new baby's fist?! I am! I am! I would normally never blog about something like this but after MUCH consideration and great past experience with a IUDs, Jay and I decided that even though we would need to pay for it ourselves (crappy insurance!) it's worth every penny! For anyone sitting on the fence about one of these, I highly recommend it. It makes non-baby making thoughtless!

10 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I agree. I love mine too.

Tristan said...

You and I had a great conversation about this! I totally and 100% agree with you! Put it on a credit card ;)

James Yvonne and Elise said...

You crack me up! I love that you just put a picture of that on your blog!!!

Rob L Code said...

ha ha, I had a post about the same thing after I had Ruby because I didn't know what to do and we are SOOOOOO done. I think they are great too.

hlw said...

Woah! Very expensive ear cleaner. ;)

Bryndee Slade said...

TMI

Winter mama said...

I loved having mine before i had the surgery but you have to be very careful living it for to long because in so many cases it grows on you . the one the is for 10 years.

Brookie said...

mine is good for 5 years, had it in for um... 6. i keep getting it checked, doc says i am fine, getting it out in September though! then its snip snip for my hubby.

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Seriously, thanks for the post! I've been going back and forth as to what to do after this baby is born. You've helped me so much!

sharon. said...

I got an IUD and I haven't even had kids. Best decision EVER!