Friday, September 18, 2009

Hunterisms...

All just today:

Hunter:"Mom. I want the T and the V mixed together."
Mom: "What? You want the letters mixed together?"
Hunter:"No. Just the T and the V."
Mom:"Oh... TV!"
Hunter: "Yeah. I love the T and the V."

Hunter: "Hey mom! Come look! I had the Huge-mongestest poop ever!" (I know, sick. But funny none the less.)

Hunter: "Oh, mom, who are these toys for? Boys or girls?"
Mom: "They could be for boys or girls."
Hunter" Oh, I think I better play with them right now then cause I think they are my favorite toy ever!" (- and he then proceeded to rip the box open. ARG. It was supposed to be a gift. Oh well, guess I'll take another trip to the hated WM.)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

funny funny boy. Eli tells me what letter his poops are. I think the latest one was an L. Boys are so much fun!

Shayla Shumaker said...

too funny. Its amazing how kids think and what they say. Today ava told me "mommy, you all bumpy.. bumpy and soft." lol. You really are fat when your 3 year old recognizes it!

sharon. said...

Sharon: " Hunter, you're so cute!"
Hunter: " No, I'm not cute I'm awesome!"

Made my day. :)

SuburbanZoo said...

That made me laugh out loud! Ah, boys.