- To eat a cinnamon twist at the local boutique- YUM!
- To spend some time with my sister this weekend- I really do like her.
- To have a girls' night. Can't wait!
- To spend some more time with my BFF, Sarah- I really do like her too!
- To finally get to see Jay for an extended period of time! (Dang Scouts and PTCs)- I really do like him too!
That's pretty much it.





4 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe I need to make a list and plan some things. When are you going to the Boutique? If you need a pal - I'd love to go with you!
You and your lists! ;)
Holy Cow has the best cinnamon twists in the world - good call!
Hey, come visit any time! I will be there in a few weeks. I need to come see your big boy! I will call you.
Post a Comment