Monday, September 14, 2009

Out of this world weekend trip!

We took Crew on his first swim, he loved it. Sorry about the crappy pic, took it with my phone.
Our super fun weekend trip seemed to have an "outer space" theme. When we stopped to grab some mints I was confused when Kennedy started saying she LOVED those mints cause they were 'Star Wars Mints'. Jay and I were puzzled when Jay finally put it together and realized it's because they were Life Savers= Light Sabers! It was so funny! The next 'out of this world' experience was the above house. It was awesome! The sign in front says something like "UFOS do exist and the air force in a hoax." I was honestly a little nervous I would get abducted by aliens while taking the picture, however. A few minutes later we saw 3 people cross the highway dressed like super heroes, seriously. It was weird.

The rest of the trip was awesome, starting with great company (we totally miss you guys!) and an AWESOME BYU -vs- OU game!


PS- Pardon our appearance, we'd spent the day swimming and didn't have time to clean up before the game.
Marissa and I decided to see what Hunter would look like with his hair in pig tails. He didn't like it much.
This morning Hunter also told me that he "liked to poop big poops everywhere he went". That was funny, and sick. He is such a boy, it makes me crazy sometimes.
Then we went on a walk/ hike. We didn't pack shoes for the kiddos so it was only like 1 mile, but it was super pretty.


The coolest part of our hike!
Kennedy and Hunter loved playing the the little "caves" in the rocks!

Uh, I also forgot I had the John Deere hat on too, I pretty much looked like a tard this whole trip I guess.


Some of my family stopped by on their way home from Cali.
And we swam, like every other day. Loved it!

3 comments:

Tristan said...

What a fun trip! I laughed out loud at the picture of Hunter with piggy tails. The look on his face is PRICELESS! HA HA!!

Teri said...

Your family is so cute... especially when a John Deer hat is involved!

Rochelle said...

I love that you just wrote tard. :) You are the best.

I want to redo all the bedrooms in our house and I am wishing you were here to give me some inspiration (or do it for me!)

I miss you.