Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun Wedding Stuff






A few people have asked me to post pictures of my wedding business. These are pics of the last wedding we did this past weekend. It was the first time we had done the ceiling canopy. It was A LOT of work, but looked amazing and we loved it!

10 comments:

Britt said...

Wow Kira, that is beautiful! Seriously. I love the glowing table!

Mel said...

Okay so you are the Queen of Blogging!! WOW!! So cute!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun in DisneyLand too!! Our wedding stuff does look pretty dang good too! Party on!!

Tori and Steve said...

That looks awesome! I was actually trying to figure out a way to come see it after you were describing what you were doing with the ceiling. It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kira, that is amazing. I would never guess it was in a church. How long have you been doing weddings? What a talent!

sstevens said...

That is beautiful Kira. You do great work. If I was getting married I would so hire you.

bladenfamily said...

Wow, I like the canopy thing. You guys are good!

H and E said...

Wow that is the most beautiful chapel wedding I have ever seen. I didn't know you were in the wedding bussiness that is awesome. I have actually always wanted to get into that!

teamw said...

kira that looks SOO good!!

and, no we have NOT decided on a name yet...I hope there is some serious inpiration and agreement when this little guy comes or else he might just be 'liitle guy':)

:: ashley :: said...

that looks beautiful! ok, so you guys are super seniors? next game lets all sit together, cause we want to go to the next one for sure, go vikings! haha

Tristan said...

That is just beautiful! Good work!