Thursday night of last week we finally had our 1st annual camp out on the tramp. We had popcorn with hot tamales (so good- try it if you never had); and watched Peter Pan. It was fun, but not the comfiest sleep I have ever had. It started raining at about 7:00am, so we moved the party inside after the rain came.
Kennedy's favorite part of sleeping outside: PeterPan
Hunter's favorite part of sleeping outside: "Uh-Pan"
Jay's favorite part of sleeping outside: Getting rained on a little (he loves to be cold)
Kira's favorite part of sleeping outside: Just being outside and feeling the fresh air
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That is so fun! I remember doing that with my sister growing up. One time we were woken up by our neighbor boys toilet papering us while we slept! My sister yelled at them... and we turned our sprinkles on them in the morning (they slept outside near our yard).
what a cute tradition! They will love it for years.
You are such a fun mom, your kids are lucky to have you. I need to be more creative like you. I'm like, let's go to the park! (That's fun right? Yeah that's all I got.)
Post a Comment