Sorry friends, the blog is going to be a bit blah for now. I am determined to get all the Disneyland pictures blogged and until then, no new pictures, (I have to discipline myself somehow) but here is what our family has been up to since we returned home from vacation:
1 day spent at Thanksgiving Point
2 nights at the Swimming Pool
3 trips to parks with friends and family
4 times we watched "Toy Story"
5 swim lessons for Kennedy
6 days without daddy (Scout camp)
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It was so great seeing all of your pictures. I seriously went through all of them. Wow, your little family is not so little any more and I was looking at the picture of all the cousins, holy cow, they are all so big now. It really doesn't seem that long ago. It must be really nice having your the Weight grandparents back. I always loved those two. I hope you know that you have married into a great family and all I wish for all of you is a happy life full of family and fun, because I have learned that that is a major part of life. We are so excited and jumping for joy about having our little baby in November. As you probebly already know from experience, it seems like such a wait, yet at the same time it's gone by pretty dang fast. Well keep on blogging, cause it's way fun to see what everyone is up to.
Love, Shannan (Leavitt- as you knew me)
Post a Comment