Malynne was so great to take, she would help with the kids and play with the kids and even read them books at night.
Fun toys! Every night TinkerBell came to our condo and left little gifts for the kids. They were always so excited to see what Tink brought. Thanks, Tink!
We went to Belle's Library where you answer a few questions to find out what Disney character you are most like...Kira was most like Ariel (I was so happy to get her, she is my favorite princess, so of course I would be here.)
Malynne was most like Cinderella.
Kennedy was most like Lady from Lady and the Tramp.
Hunter was most like Captain Hook (I am not surprised).
Jay was most like Jafar (I was surprised).

Hunter thinks that stickers all belong somewhere on his face, he chose his nose for this one, but the sticker was a little too large.


Cool picture huh! Notice the Best Wieners picture in the back and Jay was even wearing his Wiener shirt and... enough said!

















No comments:
Post a Comment