"Hi. My name is Kennedy, I am 4 years old. I love Disneyland, I saw Belle, and rode on the Matterhorn..." and on and on.
"What? I was supposed to wait for the man to pick me out of the audience? I thought I just run up here as soon as he said "Who wants to be a Jedi?" Well, they aren't sending me back now."
"So, we get a light saber?! Awesome!"
"My light saber button doesn't work well, but when it does, I will have some sweet Saber skills!"
"Now we practice hitting with our light sabers!"
(Kennedy gets bored when her light saber doesn't work.)
Jedi Trainer: "Oh no! Here comes Darth Vader, we will all get a chance to practice our new Jedi skills on him!"Kennedy: " "
"Darth Vader? I think I am done..."This picture was shortly followed by Kennedy bursting into tears and running back to mom and dad in the crowd. It was kinda sad, but really funny!





1 comment:
I 100% know that Justin would have paid a million dollars to make our kids attend this haha. I will look forward to that in the future. Hey we are going to be Library buddies!
Post a Comment