Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thursday... we rocked Disneyland!

I know I have mentioned how lucky I seem to be before. I always win contests and drawings, and door prizes... I really should start buying lotto tickets. Anyway, the luck didn't seem to drop across state lines...
YES! I knew to look for the Dream Fast pass lady, but never IMAGINED I would find her... when I did I was SO EXCITED! I ran to her yelling "This is it! This is it!" It totally made our trip! It's pretty much everyone's dream to get these... we probably only spent a total of 10 minutes in line that day... it was SO awesome!
Everyone so happy to win the fast passes (except Hunter, he really didn't understand the depth of this amazing prize!)
About 15 minutes after winning the dream fast pass a nice lady told us to go to Tarzan's tree house. At the end of the tree house they were giving out lanyards with collector's pins. It was really fun... we won those too...


Waiting in line for Autopia. Autopia had the longest line, even with the fastpasses. If we hadn't had the dream fastpass, we wouldn't have gone, but since we did... we did. We kept ourselves busy making funny faces while we waited in line.



Getting ready to ride Midway Mania, which by the way was TONS of fun... one of my top ten rides of the trip. They need to get a fastpass admission to this ride.

Hunter LOVED the water and splash pads at Bug's Land.


Meeting the characters was Hunter's favorite. Needless to say we spend more that our fair share of time with the characters. Hunter would give them five, followed by knuckles, hugs, blow them a kiss, give them five, give them knuckles, hug them, etc.

Kennedy loved Minnie Mouse's house. We visited it more than once.

No comments: