Monday, August 11, 2008

Sisters day out!

My mom, sister, and sister-in-law had a sisters date on Saturday. We went to see Mama Mia after having lunch at this yummy new deli in AF called Flour Girls and Dough Boys. I highly recommend both the movie and the deli. AND... the company. I love few things more than the time I am able to spent with my family. The girls had a great time and after the show we had dinner and played games with the whole family at our house... always a good time!
Tiff, Kira, Corene, and Jacinda...

Tiff, Kir, Jacinda, Mom, and Corene.

Mom, Corene, Tiff, Jacinda
Tiff, Mom, Kira, Jacinda, Corene!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I can't wait until I live closer to my sisters and can have sisters days with them!

Tristan said...

How fun! I SO want to see that movie!! I love that last picture!

sstevens said...

I agree, I love that movie! I have seen it twice, which is really rare, because I never go to the movies.

Anonymous said...

Kira,
You are so funny. Your kids are darling. I laughed when I saw your birthday list. Did you remember we have the same birthday? I did! So, my cute husband was my little brother's college roommate. They were roommates for 3 years before we met. I am glad my brother lined us up. Talk to ya soon!

:: ashley :: said...

i loved mamma mia and justin is bugged cause i am constantly singing the songs and then he gets them in his head too ;)

Kristin said...

So fun! I loved the movie I went and saw it with my sister too :) I laughed so hard it was a great funny low budget film!
We have been looking for a place to live for a while in SLC but we are having really bad luck.