Easter Morning at the Weight home. I think next year the "bunny" will come on Saturday; for me, it takes too much away from the spirit of Easter.
So, it seriously might as well have been Christmas, Kennedy got up around 6:30 and could barely wait until 7:00 to wake up her brother.
Kennedy's favorite things were her Webkinz from the Easter Bunny and her new cute church bag from mom and dad.
Hunter's favorite was finding eggs and his new sunglasses from the Easter Bunny.
All ready for church in their new Easter clothes!
Dad and Mom all ready for church (no new clothes for us...)
After an awesome Easter church we went to our new favorite park in the neighboring city. It's like a hidden secret, there are horses there that the owner lets you feed and a playground designed just for smaller children. There is tons of grass and walking trails (the kids bring their bikes). Anyway, if you want in on this secret, need me know. It need not be public information (due to over-population, which I am sure will come in due time but on Sunday we were the only ones there!).





3 comments:
Nice shades! ;)
Tell me where this park is so we can go when we visit Utah! I am going to be in Utah for quite a while and will love to see you.
We like that park, we have ward parties there. I am due September 30th. Hey, Lauren is getting married June 19.
Post a Comment