Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kennedy's new "do"

Kennedy thinks her new hair looks like Taylor from HSM.

She's also mentioned she thinks she looks like Penny from BOLT!  I think she was pretty right on with this one.  
BEFORE......

AFTER......
Nat gave Kennedy a new hair cut last night.  Kennedy wanted 'swoop bangs' and has been asking for them for months.  I was surprised she wanted her hair so short.  She usually has this cut for the summers and I LOVE IT, but Kennedy kept asking if I knew how to "cut it longer"?  She wanted it really long; so I was surprised, but happy she choose the bob, I think it looks so cute on her!


6 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

Very cute! I love it short!

Tristan said...

She looks adorable! I love it!

:: ashley :: said...

what a cute new do!

Amber said...

she is adorable! I saw her in preschool the other day and she was so excited to tell me that she was getting her bangs cut. so cute:)

Winter mama said...

cute hair cut kennedy.

Naomi said...

Soooo cute! It seems to fit her personality! She is such a doll!