So, last year I failed to make Strawberry Jam. It wasn't a good thing and we resorted to store bought jams... not quite the same. So, this year the first time I saw a great deal on Strawberries I jumped on it. I made it with my momma and it took MUCH longer than I'd anticipated, like 3 1/2 hours. But it was worth it. Now I have a years worth of Strawberry Jam, and Jay loves me more than ever. (I figure the more in love with me he is, the better; and Strawberry Jam can definitely add to the love barometer.)
I only added this picture cause it's a great belly shot. (Kennedy took it). It may be embarrassing now, but I am sure there will come a day when I will actually enjoy looking at this picture... maybe.





10 comments:
You are such a cute Preggo!!
Love the belly shot! I need to make some jam too! What a great idea. I think I am going to focus on doing some canning this year. I just went to the grocery store and a can of pears is $2!!
I love the last picture! Embrace your belly... you are so beautiful!
I need to be more like you! Making jam is intimidating. I loved that last shot though!
So my google reader has the title 'we be jammin' and I was thinking "hey maybe they are going to jamaica? wow.. I was off, but strawberry jam is awesome too! I need to do that while strawberries are on sale.
I love your belly! Oh you will love it some day for sure!
You are so domestic to make jam. That is the best. Where did you find the strawberries? I love to make jam and look for deals for jam making but haven't found any super great ones.
Why wouldn't you be proud of your preggo belly! You look great and your little man isn't that far off from making it to your home soon!
i want some jam!!! I am so jealous! and you look so cute prego...i'm very excited for you guys.
You've inspired me to make some jam this summer! We get the most delicious strawberries out here! I hope you are feeling well. . . these little ones will be here soon!
yeah for belly shot you look adorable i love preggy tummies! Just a few more weeks i hope you are feeling alright!
Post a Comment