Monday, April 20, 2009

Hannah or Miley?



Kennedy and I went with our good friends Tristan and Maddie to see Hannah Montana; the Movie.  Kennedy's favorite part was all the dancing at the Grandma's house and the chicken coop redesign.  My favorite part was when Travis kisses Miley.  I am so glad she didn't lose the guy :)  It was a fun day out with my favorite girl and some fun friends.  
Dinner with friends is always one of our favorite things to do!

This weekend was SO busy.  We decorated a booth for the bridal fair, did yard work, ran errands (so many errands Jay and I divided paths to complete them, something I normally never do), Kennedy and I had a mommy/ daughter date, followed by our family going to dinner with our great friends Randy and Marissa.  After that we had to pick up wedding stuff, then to a wedding of an old neighbor.  By 8:00, I was super exhausted.  

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Wow that was a busy day! It was such a fun movie though right? The girls are adorable!

Winter mama said...

ashelynn really wants to see the movie but i wasn't sure if it was okay for her but for what you say it sounds good.

bladenfamily said...

How did you do all that pregnant? It would have killed me! Good for you.