Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break BREAK!

Jay had all the kids rolling when he tried on the baby floaty.

Jay had Spring Break the week before most of the other districts in the area.  We happened into a condo about 3 weeks prior.  I was tons of fun.  The condo was in Bear Lake, and while the lake was way too cold to play in, there was plenty to do and we never got bored... it was also super relaxing!
At the lake!-- you can see how big the belly is getting, I can no longer hide it under a hoodie :(
How'd we get a kid so cute?!

WE PLAYED IN THE LAKE!

WE PLAYED AT THE PARK...




yes, I have an awesome, very mature brother!


WE WENT SWIMMING (LOTS)!



AND WE WATCHED MOVIES AND PLAYED GAMES AT THE CONDO!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love that pink hat!!

bladenfamily said...

I love bear lake! That looks like it was a lot of fun.

Kristine said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That pic of You, Jay and Hunter on the beach - did Kennedy take it?