And I think these feelings were inspired by A TOTALLY ROCKIN' FOOTBALL GAME... if any of you missed the nail biting, suspense, most fun HS football game I think I have ever attended, see here.
(It made the front page, that's how great it was!!!!) I understand that this is only the first week of any football and there will likely be football related posts on my blog for the next 5 - 6 months, but seriously, it is such an absurdly big part of my life. If I planned my perfect day, it would include watching a game of football much like last nights game. I can't wait for more...
Disclaimer: I understand that by some people's standards I may be considered a 'loser' for attending high school football games on a regular basis. When I have been out of high school for over 10 years. However, it makes me happy. So if you think I am a loser, I say "shove it". And yes I sing the school fight song at the end of each game. Would you expect less from someone who got voted "Most School Spirit" back in the day?! And yes, Jay does pretend he doesn't know me while I sing. To him, I also say "shove it".





7 comments:
All hail to you old PG High for you our banner's in the sky, our colors white and blue and what they mean to you, we'll blah blah blah and blah blah blah, (I guess I'm not so super senior {or so cool} as Kira)
We are the sons of old PG. Onward and upward we soar... I am with you. I love high school football. I am going to come down and go to a game with you. Go VIKINGS!!
I love it! I am blue through and through. I will be seeing you guys at the next game...I couldn't make it to the timpview one...sigh. It looked great.
I can't remember any part of the fight song! So I'm impressed Jay!
The best thing about Fall is Football for sure!! I am so excited!
I'm sad we missed the game! We plan to go to all the home games, but the others would be a stretch for me. I love fall, however, this morning when I could smell fall in the air, I felt a little morning sickness. Memories of last fall I guess. It's funny how smells are so powerful in bringing back memories!
Even though I left good ol' PG, I still remember the fight song. It may have something to do with being friend with you, idk.
You and Hank would be a perfect match, he loves high school football more then life itself, too bad Canadians don't believe in it!
Post a Comment